Ski & Snowboard Lessons
Cabby Kids Program: Ages 5-8
The 2 ½ Hour Cabby Kids Program is focused on fun. Your child will be playing games that are ski & snowboard skill specific, within a safe environment. Our instructors teach the kids mountain safety, skating, turning, stopping, and riding the Flying Carpet through games and play, all while keeping them safe. Children will be split into groups based on skill level/age. The Cabby Kids instructors teach at a group pace and will keep the student to instructor ratio of no more than 4 to 1. This program remains on the Green Mountain Flying Carpet for the duration of the day and will not progress to the chair lift. For more personalized instructional focus, a Private Lesson is recommended.
|CABBY KIDS PROGRAM||10:30 AM to 1 PM||$99||RESERVE LESSON ONLINE|
Cabby Carvers Lesson: Ages 9-12
The 2 1/2 Hour Cabby Carvers Program is for those able to progress to the chairlift and explore the mountain. Our instructors work with the kids on mountain safety, skating, turning, stopping, and riding the chair lifts, all while keeping them safe. The Cabby Carver instructors teach at an individualized pace and will keep the student to instructor ratio at no more than 2 to 1 to safely ride the chair lifts. The focus will always be safety first, so if the student is not ready for the chair, the program will remain on the Flying Carpet.
|CABBY CARVERS LESSON||10:30 AM to 1 PM||$139||RESERVE LESSON ONLINE|
CABBY KIDS & CARVERS FAQ’s
- What does the price include? It includes 2 1/2 hours of instruction & supervision as well as hot cocoa & snack breaks.
- Does the price a lift ticket and rental equipment? Lift tickets and rental equipment are not included and are additional.
- Where do I check-in? Check in prior to the lesson at the Snowsports Desk, which is located inside the Rental (Blue) Building.
- What should they bring? Remember gloves, goggles, snow pants and dress in layers.
- With whom & how many other kids will my child be with? We will group kids based on age & ability. Our ratio of Cabby Kids to instructors is never more than 4 to 1, and our ratio of Cabby Carvers to instructors is never more than 2 to 1.
- Will I ride the chairlift? The Cabby Kids program will not ride the chairlift and will remain on the Flying Carpet. For those interested in progressing to the chairlift, we recommend a private lesson. The Cabby Carvers program will ride the chairlift and explore the hill if both of the students are hill ready.
- Do I need to register in advance? Reservations are strongly recommended a there is no guarantee of availability.
- How do I make a reservation? You can reserve ONLINE or over the phone 231-862-3000 x322.
- What is the cancellation policy? Advance reservations are strongly recommended to guarantee availability. Payment is due at the time of reservation. If lesson is cancelled outside of 48 hours, there is a $10 cancellation fee and all other deposits will be refunded. For lessons cancelled inside of 48 hours, lessons are non-refundable.
FOLLOW US ON: