Children’s Ski & Board Programs
Cabby Kids Children’s Program: Ages 5-8
The Cabby Kids Learn-to-ski or snowboard children’s program is focused on fun. Your child will be playing games that are ski and snowboard skill specific, with a safe environment. Our instructors teach the kids mountain safety, skating, turning, stopping and riding the Flying Carpet through games and play, all while keeping them safe. Children will be split into groups based on skill level and age. With the Cabby Kids Program, our instructors teach at a group pace and will keep the student to instructor ration of nor more than 4 to 1. This program will remain on the Green Mountain Flying Carpet for the duration of the day and will not progress to the chair lift. For a more personalized instructional focus and opportunity to ride the chair, we recommend a private lesson.
|CABBY KIDS PROGRAM||10:30 AM to 4:30 PM||$129||RESERVE LESSON ONLINE|
Cabby Carver’s Hill Explorers: Ages 9-12
The Cabby Carvers Kids All Day Semi-Private Lesson is for those able to progress to the chairlift and explore the mountain. Our instructors work with the kids on mountain safety, skating, turning, stopping, and riding the chair lifts, all while keeping them safe. With the Cabby Carvers Program, our instructors teach at an individualized pace and will keep the student to instructor ration at no more than 2 to 1 to safely ride the chair lifts. The focus will always be safety first, so if one of the students is not ready for the chair, the program will remain on the Flying Carpet.
|CABBY CARVERS ALL DAY SEMI-PRIVATE LESSON||10:30 AM to 4:30 PM||$199||RESERVE LESSON ONLINE|
CABBY KIDS & CARVERS FAQ’s
- What does the price include? Ski or snowboard rental, helmet rental, lift ticket, 2 snacks and a lunch.
- Where do I check-in? The Snowsports Desk, located inside the large, blue Rental Building.
- What should they bring? Remember gloves, goggles, snow pants and dress in layers.
- Do you offer both skiing and snowboarding in Cabby Kids? Yes, however, we recommend skiing for those that are 5 & 6 years old.
- With whom & how many other kids will my child be with? We will do our best to group kids based on age and ability. Our ratio of Cabby Kids to instructors is never more than 4 to 1, and our ration of Cabby Carvers to instructors is never more than 2 to 1.
- Will I ride the chairlift? The Cabby Kids program will not be riding the chairlift and will remain on the magic carpet. If interested in riding the chairlift we recommend a private lesson for those ages 8 and under. The Cabby Carvers program will ride the chairlift and explore the hill if both of the students are hill ready.
- Do I need to register in advance? Yes. There is no guarantee of availability if you wait to register the day of.
- How do I make a reservation? You can reserve ONLINE or over the phone 231-862-3000 x322. Payment is required at the time of reservation with a full refund if cancelled outside of 48 hours.
FOLLOW US ON: