WHAT TO EXPECT AT CABERFAE THIS WINTER DUE TO COVID-19
Updated 2/1/21 – The MDHHS has allowed for indoor dining, with restrictions, starting Monday, February 1st. Our COVID Policies detailed below have been updated below to reflect how the change will impact our operations effective February 1, 2021. COVID-19 policies are subject to change as local, regional & state laws or resort policies change.
FACE COVERINGS MANDATORY
- Face coverings are required at all times in public areas, including lift lines and while riding the lift
- You will not be permitted to load the lift without an appropriate face covering
ON MOUNTAIN – LIFTS & LIFT LINES
- Face coverings will be required to load the lifts and in all lift queues
- Guests will be asked to self-group and load the chair with their traveling party
- Lift attendants will not require guests to ride the chair with people they do not know
- We recommend purchasing tickets, rentals & lessons in advance to guarantee availability.
- Ski area volume will be limited on Saturdays & Sundays
- Season Pass tickets will not require reservations & volume will not be limited for pass holders
- Houseguests, Indy Passholders, Cold is Cool, White Gold Cards do not need reservations
- Your car is your day lodge. Please come prepared to boot up, get dressed, take breaks, & warm up at your car.
- Bags, gear, crockpots, coolers & food are not permitted in the lodge.
- Restrooms will be accessible. Total building capacity will be monitored and limited based on capacity.
- As permitted, we will be offering 100 seats on our upper level of the Blackmer Lodge, which is the maximum number allowed and well under 25% capacity.
- There is no seating or gear storage available on the lower level of the lodge.
- The cafeteria is also open for take out, with outdoor picnic tables throughout the resort.
- Boxed Lunches may be purchased online in advance for express service & pick up. BUY NOW
- Skyview will not be open or accessible to the public
R DUB’S PUB & BEATIE’S BAR & GRILL
- Arlo’s Deck: Located outside of R Dub’s Pub, offers table service with open air seating, two fire pits, & heaters above and below the deck.
- R Dub’s Pub will be open for indoor dining at 25% capacity.
- Beatie’s Bar & Grill will be open for indoor dining at 25% capacity, and also open for take out.
FOLLOW US ON: