Cabby Kids Children’s Program
Caberfae Peaks Snowsports is the home of the Cabby Kids learn-to-ski and snowboard program, where we create a safe, learning environment with a focus on fun through games and finding the teachable moment. The program includes a lift ticket, rental equipment, helmet rental, 2 snacks, lunch and of course, hot chocolate breaks!
|CABBY KIDS PROGRAM||10:30 AM to 4:30 PM||$90||RESERVE LESSON ONLINE|
CABBY KIDS FAQ’s
- What does the price include? Ski or snowboard rental, helmet rental, lift ticket, 2 snacks and a lunch.
- Where do I check-in? The Snowsports Desk, located inside the large, blue Rental Building.
- What should they bring? Remember gloves, goggles, snow pants and dress in layers.
- What is the age range? We teach and nurture children ages 4 to 10 to develop ski & snowboard skills, foster confidence and smother the soul in snow. Children outside the ages of 4 to 10, can enjoy private lessons.
- Do you offer both skiing and snowboarding in Cabby Kids? Yes, however, snowboarders must be at least 6 years old and have a minimum shoe size of 1.
- With whom & how many other kids will my child be with? We will do our best to group kids based on age and ability. The Cabby Kids main focus is fun. We always recommend a private lesson for those looking for one-on-one instruction and becoming hill ready. Our ratio of Cabby Kids to instructors is never more than 5 to 1 and usually 3 or 4 to 1.
- Do I need to register in advance? Yes. There is no guarantee of availability if you wait to register the day of.
- How do I make a reservation? You can reserve ONLINE or over the phone 231-862-3000 x322. Payment is required at the time of reservation with a full refund if cancelled outside of 24 hours.
All Day Kid’s Private Lessons
For children ages 3 to 12, kids will explore the mountain and learn the basics. The lesson will be one-on-one with an instructor in a safe, fun, learning environment. Children will learn at their own pace and individual skill level, earning the stars of the responsibility code one slope at a time. The Kid’s All Day Private Lessons include a lift ticket, rental equipment, helmet rental, two snacks a lunch and 6 hours of one-on-one instruction.
|ALL DAY KID'S PRIVATE LESSONS||10:30 AM to 4:30 PM||$299||RESERVE LESSON ONLINE|