Caberfae Peaks is conveniently located in Northern Michigan’s snowbelt. The resort sits in relatively high elevation and is the perfect distance from Lake Michigan. As a result, the “lake effect” snow machine manufactures an average of 140″ per year.
On average, the ski season runs from the day after Thanksgiving through the last weekend of March or early April.
• 1 Quad Chairlift
• 2 Triple Chairlifts
• 1 Double Chairlift
• 1 Flying Carpet Surface Lift
• 34 Ski Runs with 485′ of Vertical Drop
• Largest Day Lodge in Northern Michigan
• Full Service Rental Shop & Demo Center
• Ski-in/Ski-out Lodging with Outdoor Heated Pool & Hot Tub
FOLLOW US ON: