THE MACKENZIE LODGE
THE Mackenzie Lodge
The Mackenzie Lodge is located right at the base of the slopes and next to the golf course. Guests at our 39 room lodge will enjoy ski-in/ski-out accessibility and the convenience of our outdoor heated pool and hot tub and fire pit.
Check in time is 3 pm and our check out time is 10 am.
All lodging guests receive big discounts on lift tickets when booked with the room: $30 Adults (18+), $20 Teens (13-17), $20 Juniors (9-12), $5 Children (8 and under). Ticket pricing is valid 7 days a week when booked with the room at least 48 hours in advance.
Welcome wedding guests! The MacKenzie Lodge is conveniently located next to our wedding ceremony and reception venue.
- During ski & snowboard season, we offer several different dining options (Beatie’s Bar & Grill, R Dub’s Pub, Arlo’s Deck, the Blackmer Lodge Cafe & Joe’s Snack Shack).
- During our wedding and special event season (late April through early November), our dining options are very limited. Beatie’s Bar & Grill generally offers a breakfast buffet on Saturdays and Sundays from 8 am to 10 am and lunch from 11 am to 2:30 pm. There are other dining options nearby.
Two QUEEN Bed – Non Balcony
All rooms offer the same layout with two queen beds, private bathrooms and flat screen TVs. Stairs are required as rooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors and there is no elevator. Guests may enjoy the use of our outdoor heated pool and hot tub, along with access to the outdoor firepit.
Two Queen Bed – Balcony
A room with a view. All balcony rooms have a similar layout as the non-balcony rooms, but offer two queen beds, private bathrooms and flat screen TVs. Stairs are required as rooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors and there is no elevator. Guests may enjoy the use of our outdoor heated pool and hot tub, along with access to the outdoor firepit.
1st Floor King Room
First floor room, king size bed, and a 6′ sofa sleeper. Additional Information – some of these rooms are ADA accessible. Please call 231-862-3000 directly to confirm their availability. Maximum 2 adult & 2 children occupancy.
Winter Lodging Reservation & Cancellation Policy (Nov 21 – April 7):
- A deposit equal to the first night’s stay, per room, is required at the time of booking
- Cancellations outside of 1 week from the date of arrival, results in a $10 non-refundable cancellation fee, per room.
- Cancellations inside of 1 week from the date of arrival, the deposit would be foreited, per room.
- Cancellations, or No Shows on day of arrival will result in forfeit of deposit.
- Reservation modifications outside of 1 week of the date of arrival, will not result in a fee
- Reservation modifications inside of 1 week of the date of arrival, will result in a $25 non-refundable fee payable at the time of modification.
Summer Lodging Reservation & Cancellation Policy (April 8 – Nov 20):
- The first full night’s room charge is required at the time of booking.
- Cancellations prior to 4 pm the day before arrival, result in no cancellation fee with full refund of deposit.
- Cancellations after 4 pm the day before arrival, result in a forfeit of the deposit with no refund.
FOLLOW US ON: